Stephen A. Glucksman, LUTCF, CLTC
Stephen Glucksman has 33 years of experience as an insurance broker helping employers and individuals select the best health, dental, vision and life insurance plans available to meet their needs.
Steve’s experience encompasses alternative funding programs, advanced underwriting and solid carrier negotiations. Prior to forming Glucksman Group, Inc., Steve was an Account Executive for a major brokerage firm and an insurance carrier representative for a national company. This diverse background has given Steve a well-rounded approach to serving his many clients.
He was also president of the Arizona Association of Health Underwriters (AAHU), which is a professional organization representing over 150 million Americans.
Awards, Achievements and Memberships:
- Bachelors of Business Administration, University of Texas at Austin
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- Past President of AAHU
- Past President of GPAHU (Greater Phoenix)
- NAHU Merit Award Recipient
- National Association of Life Underwriters
- Association of Health Insurance Agents
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) designation
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC) designation
- Life Fiesta Bowl Committee Member